an 043 MPS
an old shifter assy - need parts inside it
clutch pedal stops

I will bring - some of the parts I make

M
seanery
I need:

Ale-8-one (couple cases)
Diet Barq's Red Cream Soda (4 cases if possible)

I know this sounds wierd, but they don't sell either here.
Can someone from Southern Ohio, Southern Indiana, Kentucky pick this up?
I'll pay you for it (in advance if necessary)

Thanks!
beerchug.gif
Engman
Sorry Sean - none down here - maybe someone will speak up.

M
kafermeister
Sean, I've got the blessing from the wife to go to the FFC. Now if work doesn't interfere, I'll bring you some Ale-8. There's a place that elegedly sells them not far from the sign shop (in Dry Ridge, Ky).

Engman, what year shifter? If I didn't throw it away, I've got an early unit from a tail-shifter car.

Rick
Doug Leggins
Engman, what year shifter?

I have a few that I can check to see if i have the one you need.

I have 1 maybe 2 clutch stops. They are a bit rusty but should clean up.

The folks that make it to my place can pick through a lot of parts. I'll likely take some of the smaller stuff to the gathering in Columbus.

Engman's got a good idea here - "post what you need" This could be a great way to get parts at a good price and no shipping costs.
mudfoot76
I have a rear sway bar. I think it is Weltermeister, but not sure. Don't know the size either, but this I can measure.

If I have room in the car, I might be able to bring my old engine case. GA case with shredded main bearings, and it needs an align-bore. I also have a set of USA 2.0L pistons and cylinders from the old engine. I think I have a crapped out alternator as well. Wow, I didn't know that only 2 years into ownership, I already have piles of "junk" parts sitting around. A side effect of owning a 914?

On another note -- do I need to remove the front bumper in order to mount a front spoiler? I was looking at this last night and wasn't sure how to get everything fastened together...
seanery
Geoff,
you don't need to remove the bumper. There are a couple screws in the wheels wells and and a couple in the front trunk. Both going from inside to out.
qa1142
I need sunny weather

I can only bring a few things since I have me and the wife and our luggage.

Couple of tachs, speedos, other misc small stuff i plan to bring.
mudfoot76
QUOTE(seanery @ Oct 14 2004, 09:06 AM)
There are a couple screws in the wheels wells and and a couple in the front trunk. Both going from inside to out.

The ones in the wheel wells are easy, it is the ones through the front trunk that I have trouble with. I can barely get my fingers between bumper and body as it is, and with the spoiler in place I can't see anything. I'll give it another try this afternoon.

Maybe I just need a big hammer smash.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.