Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free to good home
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JimN73
I have a set of 4 Nitto NT01s that I'm not going to use. These started with 5/32 or 6/32 tread and usable carcass - 3 of these have about 1/16 left, the other has about 40%.

I'll ship if you want to pay but the cost will be prohibitive. So, I'll deliver in the SF Bay area for gas or I can take to the Parts Heaven event on June 3.
bdstone914
No did not see your first reply.

Just sent the info to my friend to see if he wants them.

Bruce
bdstone914
My friend is going to pass on these.

Thanks, Bruce
hot_shoe914
Size? confused24.gif Pics? confused24.gif WTF.gif slap.gif poke.gif
JimN73
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ May 31 2012, 04:41 AM) *

Size? confused24.gif Pics? confused24.gif WTF.gif slap.gif poke.gif

205/50 - 15

'73-914kid
I really wish you were in socal.....dangit I need tires.
JimN73
I wish you were up here. These go to the recycler if there are no takers.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(JimN73 @ May 31 2012, 09:03 PM) *

I wish you were up here. These go to the recycler if there are no takers.

Are you willing to ship if I pay for it? confused24.gif

Just read where you said you would ship. Can you get me a total weight and your zip code so I can get a price quote?
JimN73
The zip is 94577. The tires are about 18 pounds each (bathroom scale).

Diameter is bit over 22 inches, width is a little over 8 1/2 inches. I don't know if there afe boxes that will accommodate more than one.

If you decide it's not going to work, please let me know.

Thanks,
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(JimN73 @ May 31 2012, 10:33 PM) *

Diameter is bit over 22 inches, width is a little over 8 1/2 inches. I don't know if there afe boxes that will accommodate more than one.

Thanks,

It will work for me. Should cost me 57.00 to get them shipped. I can set up the shipping from my end and email you a shipping label to print out. FedX will bill me directly. I figured the package at 80lbs. I can have them pick up at your house or business, which ever you prefer. Last ones I sent I just wrapped them all together with shrink wrap if you have access to some. If not, a wardrobe box will work. I will reimburse you for any expenses.

I'm hoping they will last me through the rest of the AX season.
JimN73
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ May 31 2012, 08:44 PM) *

QUOTE(JimN73 @ May 31 2012, 10:33 PM) *

Thanks,

It will work for me. Should cost me 57.00 to get them shipped. I can set up the shipping from my end and email you a shipping label to print out. FedX will bill me directly. I figured the package at 80lbs. I can have them pick up at your house or business, which ever you prefer. Last ones I sent I just wrapped them all together with shrink wrap if you have access to some. If not, a wardrobe box will work. I will reimburse you for any expenses.

I'm hoping they will last me through the rest of the AX season.

'73-914kid
If you don't want to ship them, would you mind bring them to the parts haven meet? I think Bruce was gonna go up and pick them up for me. I guess I should have mentioned this a little earlier..
JimN73
Hotshoe 914 from Tennessee has decided he'll pay the shipping, so they're going to him.

Hope something else comes up for you.

'73-914kid
Well there you go then, I thought I had the jump on these earlier this afternoon. I should've taken charge and said something right then and there. I shouldn't have left it up to someone else to make the connection with you. So much for race tires next weekend.
sean_v8_914
bummer. I had no internet at work, sorry Ethan
'73-914kid
No worries sean. Its a good excuse to fry these street tires
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.