Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1972 full body harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
orange914

1972 914 main body wiring harness This is a very good condition harness that was removed from a nice 1972 Porsche 914. It appears to be in excellent condition for it’s age. It’s NOT your typical hacked up. NO 12 different radio’s or add on accessories. After extreme care was taken to remove it from the car, I looked it over very good and found only 2 ez repair locations that would need attention, one at the fuse relay board (been cut) and one other single wire (been cut). All original connectors appeared good, even where most removals cut or at minimum damage the harness at the point that it goes thru the rear firewall. The body was cut away to allow such impossible removal. This is a 40 year old harness and not brand new, although I foresee no issues other than mentioned, it could have an unforeseen issue or two simply due to it‘s age. As you probably have found out these harnesses are very hard to come by and when they do they are usually hacked up over the years and NOT in this condition.
$125 shipped priority mail

please add replay with comitment to buy so I can remove item

Click to view attachment
orange914
Click to view attachment
orange914
Click to view attachment
orange914
Click to view attachment
orange914
Click to view attachment
orange914
Click to view attachment
orange914
Click to view attachment
orange914
Click to view attachment
orange914
SOLD
Click to view attachment
pilothyer
QUOTE(orange914 @ May 26 2012, 12:01 AM) *

(2) used but good 25mm oil pumps TYPE IV, used but very tight with no wear on drive tangs, excellent O.E.M. units.
$59 shipped priority mail

I'll take the 2 oil pumps for $59.00 shipped...Thanks........Jerry
orange914
QUOTE(pilothyer @ May 28 2012, 02:56 PM) *

QUOTE(orange914 @ May 26 2012, 12:01 AM) *

(2) used but good 25mm oil pumps TYPE IV, used but very tight with no wear on drive tangs, excellent O.E.M. units.
$59 shipped priority mail

I'll take the 2 oil pumps for $59.00 shipped...Thanks........Jerry

P.M. me your paypal info. so I can send you an invoice.
Thanks, Mike
beerchug.gif
orange914
On it's way, double boxed priority mail
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.