I ended up buying 3 cars recently form a neighbor that passed away i am selling this 1955 Nash,1931 Ford Phaeton,and a pink 1960 Ford Thunderbird(t-bird), i have my hands full right now and i dont have room for the Nash. The car is going to need an all around check up on everything needs brakes, tires,change oil, antifreeze etc etc. The man had told me that all 3 cars run so far the phaeton and the t- bird run strong and have not had time to do anything to the Nash. the nash is all complete and it sat in the car port along with the other 2 cars.If you are interested please call me anytime. I have blocked my email for spam reasons thanks.If you have something for trade i may be interested.
Please call Mario at Borbon Fabrications a division of ...... http://sacramentobodyandpaint.com/
916-204-9457

key words Volkswagen,Porsche,Jaguar,Alfa Romeo,Dodge,Ford,Chevrolet,shelby,cabriolet,convertible,woody,vicky,wood ,hot rod Mopar Chrysler DeSoto Roadster Cabriolet Dodge bros brothers hemi hot rod street rod vintage antique restoration rat rod ratrod hotrod project coupe sedan l 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 Chevy Ford Dodge Hotrod Muscle Car custom rockabilly CRAGAR BOMB CHEVY CLASSIC PROJECT TRADE trades CHEVELLE Plymouth Chrysler Hemi V8 challenger Charger classic dukes of hazard death proof general lee dixie Cuda Coronet Imperial Roadrunner Superbird Daytona super bee superbee super bird r/t magnum barracuda bararcuda wedge classic chevrolet chevelle duramax cummins cummings diesel gmc trade trades trading nova ss truck 1940 1936 1941, old Volkswagens and Porsche's pre 1979 karmann ghia,beetle bug,thing,micro bus,21 window,23 window,kombi, porsche 356,911,914,912 ,also looking for other European cars,trade,

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!