Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Swap Meet/Wine Tasting/Pickles, Saturday, July 14th, TRG, Petaluma
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Krieger
Petaluma Swap Meet/The Racers Group
Porsche Parts, Pickles and Wine! I was at a Redwood PCA event and suggested to the guys the only thing Redwood Region hasn't had was a swap meet. We decided to see if we could get The Racers Group involved. They own Adobe Road Winery also so we'll be tasting wine. The event will be at their shop/wine tasting facitlity in Petaluma. I got a delicious sandwhich shop called Mr. Pickles to offer some sort of lunch deal too. Spots for swapping are $20. Registration at 7:30 AM. Wine tasting 11:00. Spectators free. Get your stuff together and come on out!
Chris Pincetich
Awesome beerchug.gif
I hope to see some used TRG race parts out on blankets for us to pick through
shades.gif
July 14 is now tagged on the Calendar. At the moment my 914 is running great. Had a fund dash from Pt Reyes to Hog Island Oysters in Marshall Thursday w NO TRAFFIC on HWY 1. I look forward to perhaps hosting a HWY Cheesey Boosey cruise in the Fall beerchug.gif
seanery
Great one! I wish I were still on the west coast, this sounds like a good event!
Krieger
TRG is supposed to put some of their old stuff out. I have bought from them before at tech sessions they have had in the past. They are very happy to get rid of their stuff at good prices. biggrin.gif
Krieger
icon_bump.gif Come to the wine taste and swap. The buyers will all be buzzed!
Krieger
icon_bump.gif Come to the wine taste and swap. The buyers will all be buzzed!
Krieger
No wait, it's the sellers who should be buzzed beer3.gif

I was at the Part's Heaven's Swap today and put out 150 flyers to vendors and buyers. I spoke to every one of them and had an amazing amount of people that said they would come to Petaluma. Engine Builders and Elephant said they were coming. Lots of people were asking about 356 parts. We also had PCA people putting out flyers at Infineon over the weekend! Come on down! or up!
Krieger
icon_bump.gif Just a few weeks to go. Collect your stuff! I put out more flyers at the Redwood autocross yesterday.
JStroud
Sounds like it's going to be a big event, the wife and I plan on attending.

See you there

Jeff
Dave_Darling
Too bad it's during Parade! sad.gif

--DD
Krieger
Cool jeff! I had very little choice in the date though. Parade charade.... maybe next year Dave. Have fun.
JStroud
So anyone else going to this, if so should we try and meet and make a drive out of it.

Anyone......hello....are you out there. lol-2.gif

Car parts and wine tasting piratenanner.gif

Jeff
Lennies914
Just waiting on a confirmation from the wife. Sounds like a good time! chowtime.gif beerchug.gif
Krieger
I spoke with Chuck from Elephant Racing and they will be bringing all their stuff! Engine Builders is going to let me know next week. Derek from TRG will have their things for sale inside the shop. I have been getting emails from a lot of people! I think we will have a good turnout! I am not taking any reservations for spots though.
Krieger
Get your schtuff together!
Lennies914
icon_bump.gif

Who's going?
JStroud
The wife and I will be there driving.gif driving-girl.gif

Jeff
Krieger
ME! We are all set. Vendors please wait to park in TRGs lot. Spectators park across the street at Camelback or Elk's parking lot.
FourBlades

Man what a cool event. piratenanner.gif

The Racers Group is a world class shop.

I wish I could go and snag some race used parts for memoribilia.

I'd love to have the rear wing off one of their Grand AM or IMSA cars.

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.