Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 73 2.0L project / parts car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
GaroldShaffer
SOLD SOLD SOLD piratenanner.gif

I bought this as a donor for my project car. I have taken what I needed so the rest is for sale as a project / parts car. It is a 73 2.0 car. I have a clear title in my name.

Asking [s]$1750 OBO
$1499

Details:

73 2.0 complete engine - Condition unknown to me
complete side shift trans
Complete Front & rear sway bars
Nice guage cluster
Nice dash with one crack by the guage pod (shown in pics below)
Been painted some sort of purple color
Battery tray area is shot
Rear trunk looks solid, but has some pin holes towards tail light areas
Front trunk is solid
Floor pans look fine, but I haven't tried to remove any floor tar to confirm.
The longs will need work. Looks like a past owner tried some repair work
Door will close, but car is missing latches so you will need to bungee / tie them closed.

What you see in the pictures below is what you get. I can help deliver if you are in the Chicagoland area. I will have this are at the Stoddard swap meet in Ohio on June 9th if it is not sold by then.

Please don't ask for parts off this car, if you are looking for something shoot me a PM or email. I just might have it in my stash.

PM me, post here or you can call me at 219-730-6418 (before 9pm Central time please) if you have any questions.

Thanks beerchug.gif[/s]
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif

Lowered asking price to $1499 OBO . Car will be at Stoddrad swap meet on June 9th.
rnellums
2013 GRM Challenge?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(rnellums @ Jun 4 2012, 08:04 AM) *

2013 GRM Challenge?

It would be prefect for that, but I'm not the one to do it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.