Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Basic Black
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
"We will paint them any color they want as long as it is black"
Nothing like a Porsche in basic black. On a warm sunny day here in the PNW.
CCLINPAINTITBLACK
Meredith
Nice collection you've got there!
MattR
I heard a story of a guy who has bought a brand new black 911 every year since they came out.
Mueller
I heard a story of a guy who has bought a brand new black 911 every year since they came out.

Rick from Magnum P.I. supposedly had a nice collection of nothing but black Porsches...I saw a picture of a 928 that Tom Selleck gave to him as a gift
boxstr
A couple more that made it outside today.
CCLINCAMPCOLLECTION
Andyrew
Wow, that looks like a nice place!!!!

Tell us more!

More pics please!

Andrew
bob91403
Black or white, they both look like crap unless they're freshly washed. That's the only thing I have against them. I'd rather have a color, rather than the absense of one.
thesey914
Yeah black cars are more work to keep looking nice.......but worth it INHO. Our two family cars are silver (seems to be 'the' colour at present) -they're brilliant at looking clean for longer.
Root_Werks
Hey, that 914 looks familiar. wink.gif

Nice cars Craig! I had a black 87 911, nice car, one of my favorite non colors for sure. My current 914 is L20E, nice and bright. I love it!

Can you post some more pics of the 914? biggrin.gif
boxstr
Here are a couple of non color pics.
CCLINBASICBLACK
boxstr
Backside..
boxstr
Back in Black..
bernbomb914
Those A Models look great reminds me of my youth

Bernie
Root_Werks
Dang Craig! ohmy.gif I can't believe that is the same car! You didn't like the 16x7's? I thought they looked good? The fronts were the 951 offset so they at lest looked different from front to rear. Either way, polished fuchs look great on a black 914! Great job and I can't wait to see pic's of the finished 914! biggrin.gif
boxstr
Dan I may put 16x7s back on the car. I had a set that had the centers painted black with a polished lip. I tried them on this car after I first got it. Looked great.

The model A's are just now becoming a part of my life. I really enjoy them.
CCLINMIDLIFEENJOYMENT
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(boxstr @ Oct 13 2004, 09:25 AM)
Here are a couple of non color pics.
CCLINBASICBLACK

How cool a PORSCH'LOREAN smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.