MOVING REALLY NEED TO SELL!!!!Vw POWDER COATED "PAN"! In great condition ready for project! NO i no longer have the bill of sale!!! **At the DMV you can put a lean sale on it. Its not much BUT it takes 30 days to do it & have paper work put in your name. ((for those who don't know a lean sale is the attempt to notify the original owner of the change of ownership. He has passed away. I've owned the pan for six yeears)) I don't have the time but i will if i have to, to get the title. BUT THEN I'm asking what i paid. OVER twice the asking price!!!
*********************************************************DUNE BUGGY PROJECT!*** NOT MUCH LEFT TO COMPLETE THIS TOY.*************************************************************
1966 Vw POWDER COATED PAN $150
914 Porsche LONG BLOCK $240
1969 Vw TRANSMISSION & COMPLETE REAR END IRS SUSPENSION $220*************************SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY PLEASE!**********************************************
1968-69 SPEEDO HEAD $80
*************************************************** IF INTERESTED IN THE WHOLE PARTS PACKAGE LETS TALK A PRICE DEAL ON IT ALL?!?!?!?!***********************************************
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!