Set of four early 1970's American Racing 200S Porsche polished aluminum wheels with the ultra-rare 5x130mm bolt pattern.  Fits Porsche 911, 912, 914 and 930.  It also fits the Cal-look VW Type I, II, III with the 5x130mm bolt pattern.

I have photographed the wheels on my own 912 Porsche below.  I had originally planned on flaring my car to use these wheels, but I have decided against it, so my loss is your gain.

The two front wheels are 15x7.5 with 3.5" backspacing and have BRAND NEW (stickers still attached) 205/50/15 tires mounted.

The back two wheels are 15x9 with 4" backspacing and also have brand new 225/50/15 mounted tires.

All four have American Racing embossed in raised letters on the inside of the wheel.

If you do NOT want the tires, I would be happy to remove them at no charge.

All four wheels have Porsche center caps, and all four were specifically designed by American Racing to clear the brake calipers on the Porsche 911, 912, 914 and 930. 

These wheels are in immaculate condition.  They were recently purchased from an estate sale from a long-time Porsche collector.  These wheels were in storage for over 30 years; therefore, they have no curb rash or damage of any sort.  They are absolutely LIKE NEW, as evidenced in the photos, and I'm more than happy to take additional photos of anything specific you might want to see if it isn't clear enough.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, I'M HAPPY TO ANSWER or you can call me - 804-690-2062

I AM WILLING TO CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS, BUT NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES
CASH ONLY - NO CHECKS UNLESS IT'S A BANK CASHIER'S CHECK

Local pick-up in Anaheim, CA or free delivery within 20 miles.  I can deliver up to 100 miles but there would be a $50 charge.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!