Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wings And Wheels Autocross
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
ConeDodger
An impromptu autocross was added to the Sacramento Valley Region Schedule this coming weekend. Don't miss out on the new Mather site! Something like 16 acres of course layout space. Maybe the biggest in Northern California!

SVR is hosting an event at McClellan Park on June 2, 2012 which we are calling the Wings and Wheels Autocross. It is being held in conjunction with an event we are helping out with for the California Aerospace Museum later in the day. Our event will preceed the Aerospace Museum event and go from 7AM to 3:ooAM. It is a great opportunity to get some more seat time. We currently have 9 registered drivers and need at least 20 to make a go of the event. The event date was acquired just recently and was not included in our 2012 Ax Calendar.

Go to the SVR website to register!
Britain Smith
Got this added to the SVR calendar on Where2Race.

http://www.where2race.com/events/view/2933...ss-wings-wheels

_Britain
ww914
Rob - I would be there but my engine is not quite ready. Waiting for parts.
Randal
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 28 2012, 09:08 PM) *

An impromptu autocross was added to the Sacramento Valley Region Schedule this coming weekend. Don't miss out on the new Mather site! Something like 16 acres of course layout space. Maybe the biggest in Northern California!

SVR is hosting an event at McClellan Park on June 2, 2012 which we are calling the Wings and Wheels Autocross. It is being held in conjunction with an event we are helping out with for the California Aerospace Museum later in the day. Our event will preceed the Aerospace Museum event and go from 7AM to 3:ooAM. It is a great opportunity to get some more seat time. We currently have 9 registered drivers and need at least 20 to make a go of the event. The event date was acquired just recently and was not included in our 2012 Ax Calendar.

Go to the SVR website to register!

I would be really tempted to haul up to Sacramento given the venue, but my car's in Ashland awaiting the hilll climb next weekend. Have a fun event.
EdwardBlume
Aaaaaaaaaaaauuuuggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!! That sounds so cool! Next time!
ConeDodger
Sadly, I will not make it either. I have kid duty. Shirley's in California on business and Nicho has a big CBE (credit by exam) prep session this weekend. We're trying to get him through college at the same time as he graduates high school. Then we can send him off to med school whether he likes it or not when he is 18... biggrin.gif
McMark
Is this Nicho?

IPB Image
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 3 2012, 07:15 AM) *

Is this Nicho?

IPB Image

Ha!

I told him that the other day and he made a 'medical school' face. I then told him that his career as a rap star and fashion designer didn't seem to be taking off so we had to look at plan B... evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.