Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted- Hole plugs for Roll bar Ski rack holes-set of 6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
toolguy
Looking for the original factory Black hole plugs that go in the six 6mm threaded holes under the roll bar. . . need a full set of 6 in good usable condition
Thanks for any help. .
PS I've got factory interior plugs to trade, and some aftermarket generic that look identical to factory, just nothing that stays securely in the threaded 6mm hole. .

FOUND A SET. . THANKS. . . That's one of the things that make this a great site. .
Valy
I never knew there were any plugs there and just looked at the parts list and couldn't find them as well.
If you don't find exactly what you want, you may try some bolts, metal or plastic).
In a similar situation, I took a 1/4" plastic plug and threaded it to 6mm with a die.
toolguy

Thanks for the Help. . . I've got set on the way. . .
Val FYI I've never been able to find them in the Factory parts list or parts diagram or parts book. .They got to have a part number but I don't know it. . . all 914's came with them. . specific for those holes, not used on any other ones. .

See we all learn something new every day. . .
Gint
A fairly long time ago someone posted about a reasonable facsimile of the originals. Can't remember what that was now though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.