Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weekend in Orlando and Tampa / St Pete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Al Meredith
I'm spending the weekend in Orlando and my Brother in Law is in St. Pete . Do any of you in this area know of an autoX or car show in the area that I could enjoy this weekend? Thanks , Al
rfuerst911sc
Local PCA is Citrus Region you might want to check out their website. I participated for a few years at AX and always had a blast. Good folks.
carr914
Reeves Porsche (Tampa) has Motorsports Gathering (Cars & Coffee type deal) Saturday 7-10am
URY914
There are shows at the Mons Venus all weekend long.
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 30 2012, 08:12 PM) *

piratenanner.gif I'm game! smile.gif Al, if you're interested in meeting up, I live in St. Pete and I have a buddy in Orlando that I visit often. PM me if you want to swap numbers. T.C.'s suggestion sounds the best, but thats in Tampa. Theres a little car show they hold every Saturday right down the street from me at the Burger King, but its usually only about 20 cars. I do know that one of the guys has a 914, only because he keeps asking me for tips and suggestions in his restoration. I have yet to see his car, but he just got it running. Maybe he'll be there Saturday.
stuttgart46
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 30 2012, 04:12 PM) *

piratenanner.gif The talent there is, um, well, um, maybe some of the best I've ever seen.
URY914
QUOTE(stuttgart46 @ May 31 2012, 10:58 AM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ May 30 2012, 04:12 PM) *

piratenanner.gif The talent there is, um, well, um, maybe some of the best I've ever seen.

All just working thier way thru college.
carr914
One Dollar at a Time
URY914
Or $20 for a private dance. (A friend told me this)
ThePaintedMan
I can confirm that it is indeed $20. I also can vouch for the talent. 2001 is nice too... except I saw one of the students I teach there, which is incredibly uncomfortable for me. Mons Venus it is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.