Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is Dave Hunts engine party this Saturday?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisReale
Im in Seattle this weekend for a funeral, maybe I could stop by and watch him sweat as well.... confused24.gif
Jake Raby
Yes, it is this weekend...

He won't be sweating, or atleast if he does he doesn't need to!

He has ceramic lifters, Nickies and all the goodies with a good design to boot..... boldblue.gif
DNHunt
Chris

If you're in town come on down. It would be great to see ya. Geoff's coming and Kevin plus some other guys that you haven't met yet

Here's a link to the map

Hope to see you there

Dave
John Kelly
Hi Dave,

I was going to try to make it, but I've come down with a cold. Have a good time...I just fired mine up a while back...quite a thrill!

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
Bleyseng
Lame excuse John, we have people coming from as far as San Fran to attend this event and you say you have a cold......

Lame, lame, lame......even Roger is coming!

Geoff chair.gif
rhodyguy
so what's the big secret? who's showing up? i have to arrange for the pipers as they cross the bridge.

kevin
reverie
It took me more than a week to get over a cold recently.. it was a nasty bastard, too. John probably caught the same one. sad.gif

Effin Nasty Bastard sounds like a good ale, though.
_

Roger
Jake Raby
Damn, If I didn't have to stay here and erect a new shop this weekend I'd use some frequent flyer miles and show up myself!

A new cozy place to work before cold sets in is more important though...LOL
reverie
I'll donate a stack of brownies if RustyWa is there, and a hash-brown omelet
(with extra hash, dude!) if Greg is there, and if Neal shows up... beer.gif

We should do a lunch brunch sometime.
Bleyseng
I made the Leffe run today soo I got that covered atleast.
beer.gif beerchug.gif mueba.gif
RustyWa
QUOTE(reverie @ Oct 14 2004, 02:54 PM)
I'll donate a stack of brownies if RustyWa is there...

Man I like brownies!

I'd like to be there but, 60 hour work weeks, a 2 month old AND a 2 year old have been keeping me pretty busy lately. Only time I've been able to think about 914's is during my lunch hour when I can browse the internet or while sitting on the toilet to look at a catalog.

I will be hoping for plenty of pictures though!!
Eddie914
I hope it doesn't rain too hard. I just got the 914/6 dried out from the last trip to the Gig Harbor area.

I took the car to a lapping day at Bremerton with the Alfa Romeo club last week and nearly drowned!

Hope to see you there ...

Eddie
Bleyseng
Boy Eric, you have been busy....a 2 month old and a 2 year old!! haha Sneak away for some "boystime"

Geoff biggrin.gif
reverie
Eric, you are getting very sleepy.. smile.gif

I will be leaving Seattle (Mercer Island Tully's) at 1:30, in case anyone wants to meet up and caravan down to Dave's with me.. arrival time ~ 2:30ish. I have to head home by 3:30, assuming you guys don't block me in, nudge nudge!

Reposting the map to Dave's place in Gig Harbor:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=ST&f=2&t=18451
___

Roger - cell phone 206-409-3412
Bleyseng
Wait for me as we won't get there until about 3:30.

Geoff
reverie
Okay. smile.gif

rocking nana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.