Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hows Restoration Designs new owners doing ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cary
The question comes up occasionally asking how the new owners of Restoration Design are doing.
Well I think the train is on the track.

Here's the order I just sent.
Sorry pdf of order doesnt load
Just about one of everything

It was filled 100% and is on its way.

cary
Can you convert a PDF into JPEG?
I've seen documents and sketches posted before?
How do you do that?
cary
Ok, I figured it out.
Have never used my HP scanner.
Lesson learned.

Here's the order.
And yes I could have bought a roller.
But I already have 2 of those.
I'm rebuilding this to be an everyday driver in Oregon.

Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
Yup! They are doing a good job. Shame they're in Canada and we will eventually have to go to war with them... mad.gif av-943.gif
porbmw
Yup! They are doing a good job. Shame they're in Canada and we will eventually have to go to war with them quote

PHttttp!
Yet another 54 40 or fight?
Y'all hear of that one...200 year Anniversary...War of 1812...."our flag is still there..." .....'bout all that remained...ya ain't braggin too much about that one, are ya....bet they didn't even tell ya 'bout that one when ya went to grade school poke.gif

Ya bunch of putzs.....WW1 starts in 1914, ya wait till it's almost over, finally join in with one year to go, after all the hard fighting is done....WW2 rolls along, ya put your heads in the sand and wait it out for another 2 years. yellowsleep[1].gif

Bring it on, we're a waitin... bootyshake.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(porbmw @ May 31 2012, 09:53 AM) *

Yup! They are doing a good job. Shame they're in Canada and we will eventually have to go to war with them quote

PHttttp!
Yet another 54 40 or fight?
Y'all hear of that one...200 year Anniversary...War of 1812...."our flag is still there..." .....'bout all that remained...ya ain't braggin too much about that one, are ya....bet they didn't even tell ya 'bout that one when ya went to grade school poke.gif

Ya bunch of putzs.....WW1 starts in 1914, ya wait till it's almost over, finally join in with one year to go, after all the hard fighting is done....WW2 rolls along, ya put your heads in the sand and wait it out for another 2 years. yellowsleep[1].gif

Bring it on, we're a waitin... bootyshake.gif

Another angry Canadian... biggrin.gif Technically it couldn't be WWI or WWII until we joined could it? Until then, it was just a local matter we tried to stay out of until ya'll were getting your asses handed to you. Oh, and I'm still not going to ship parts to Canada claiming they're 'gifts' so ya'll can dodge your taxes. lol-2.gif poke.gif Seriously, we've attacked everyone else recently and gas is so expensive. We need to attack someone closer to home. It's not personal sad.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 31 2012, 11:22 AM) *

Technically it couldn't be WWI or WWII until we joined could it? Until then, it was just a local matter

Figures. Leave it to the Amuricans to turn a little local squabble into a world wide thermonuclear game of Tic Tac Toe.
rolleyes.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 31 2012, 10:31 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 31 2012, 11:22 AM) *

Technically it couldn't be WWI or WWII until we joined could it? Until then, it was just a local matter

Figures. Leave it to the Amuricans to turn a little local squabble into a world wide thermonuclear game of Tic Tac Toe.
rolleyes.gif

Exactafuchinlutely! dry.gif Canada or Mexico have to be next 'cause we can't afford the gas but have to be at war with someone right?
porbmw

Oh, and I'm still not going to ship parts to Canada claiming they're 'gifts' so ya'll can dodge your taxes. : ::lol4poke

Who, me? idea.gif
peteyd
QUOTE(cary @ May 31 2012, 07:14 AM) *

Ok, I figured it out.
Have never used my HP scanner.
Lesson learned.

Here's the order.
And yes I could have bought a roller.
But I already have 2 of those.
I'm rebuilding this to be an everyday driver in Oregon.

Click to view attachment

Cary,

Probably the biggest 914 order to date so far. I hope this is the start of a new trend. I can tell you that the early 911's are really gaining momentum, but lately we have been selling more 914 parts too. I guess the guys that dreamt of having one when they were young are now coming of age to buy one only to find out that most of them are rotten! I guess thats good for us.

And thank you to everyone for all the support.

BTW, I am machining the drawpad for the front trunk pan as we speak. Hope fully it can be polished and tested by the end of next week. I will keep everyone posted

Pete

MrHyde
I guess the guys that dreamt of having one when they were young are now coming of age to buy one only to find out that most of them are rotten!

Wow... thats sounds familiar ... rolleyes.gif
cary
I'll start a rustoration thread here shortly.

Trying to get my new engine all dialed in so I can drive the other car.
Getting ansee.

The car we're going to restore is the one I bought for my son to drive thru high school. It served him well. Never let him down.
Like I mentioned above. I want to create a daily driver that will last 20 years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.