Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone taking I65 south to FFC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
GaroldShaffer
Our current plan has us leaving Portage Indiana around 4pm ish, thou we should be able to leave at noonish if my Mother can come watch our boy.

So, if we can leave at noonish, anyone else planning to take I65 south? Maybe we can work out details and caravan down? I have a set of two way radios I will bring along. There is saftey in Numbers wink.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif

edit: Friday the 22nd, that is....
mudfoot76
I"ll be taking 65 south, so if you leave The Region at 4pm, that puts you on the northside of Indy around 6pm?
GaroldShaffer
It's about 160 miles so if we leave at 4pm we should be passing through between 6 & 6:30 pm I would say.

Is Purdue playing at home that week? That could cause traffice problems going past Layafette?

Edit: Just checked, they are at NorthWestern so taffic heading south should not be a problem.
qa1142
I have not picked a route, but i will be coming through sometime in afternoon.

I'll let you know.
jim912928
Still not sure when I'm leaving...with this really being the cars "2nd" maiden voyage I want to try to avoid the dark...so probably leaving mid-day....but I can shoot over to 65 easy enough versus going down 31 (probably smoother and faster).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.