He should have said to the officer, "You mean I'm no longer in Germany?"

hahah

dang, flyin
URY914
Give the guy a break, why don't ya.
dflesburg
I hate the French.
Toast
w00t.gif Weeeeeee! I bet he had fun!! burnout.gif Maybe he thought he was on the Autoban. rolleyes.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Oct 15 2004, 09:07 AM)
I hate the French.

i eat french ...
tod914
Martin,

Are those homes in the background or bussiness'? Look how clean the streets are wink.gif
Joe Bob
All French cars have yellow head lights AND back up lights....easier to surrender and run away....
SirAndy
QUOTE(tod914 @ Oct 15 2004, 12:45 PM)
Are those homes in the background or bussiness'? Look how clean the streets are wink.gif

that sure looks residential to me ...

wink.gif Andy
bob91403
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Oct 15 2004, 09:07 AM)
I hate the French.

The French hate everyone, even the French. Slowhand, leadfoot.
Joe Bob
Probably an army base....kill, bury, clean up.....
scruz914
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ Oct 15 2004, 04:40 PM)
Germany is not anything like here as far as clean goes...Those folks have some pride, and this picture is what it looks like everywhere, no way was this a staged photo...lol, they just keep it clean. Wneh I say I miss it, I mean I miss it. The Autobahn is great and all, but the people is what made me become a better person. I guess this sums it up best, every place you look, it could be a post card...

smilie_flagge6.gif

Man, you reminded me of some nice trips I have taken to Germany. It has been a while for me and I do miss the people, cleanliness, beer beerchug.gif , and the nice little beer gardens in the smaller towns. I need to find a reason for another business trip there.

-Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.