Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rich Brennick are you on this forum?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DougC
I started a thread yesterday concerning RSR look Fuchs. I've considered a complete blasting with clear coat and now today I see Rich Brennick's car while surfing archives on PP. I really love the look of Rich's wheels and would like to replicate, they almost seem to be painted. Rich are you here??
Here's a picture of them..
rich brennick
Hi Doug,
Nothing special but the right pick of "Rattle-Can Silver."
Can't believe how many "silvers" there are to choose from.
I would clear coat if I had to do over.
I personally like the contrasts of the polished lip and yellow chromate lug nuts.
If I still have the can, I'll email you.
Responded to you on the bird board also.
Rich
rick 918-S
Hey Rich! wavey.gif Are you and the better half going to make the FFC?
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Oct 15 2004, 12:44 AM)
Hey Rich! wavey.gif Are you and the better half going to make the FFC?

Yes, Are you going to the FFC? I have your trophy from the MWC.. I'll bring it along if you're going to be there smilie_pokal.gif
rich brennick
Hi Rick and Tom!
No can do the FFC, although we'd sure like to spend more time with you great people.
Winter is closing in and we still need 7 more PU truck loads of firewood of the 14 calculated to heat the house this winter!
Doug, here's one more of front 7x16 and rear 8x16 together showing contrast.
Good luck to all and be safe.
Rich
DougC
'Classy' Rich, real nice. Would never have thought about yellow chromate lug nuts either, nice touch. So, if you have that paint can still around send me the name please.

Doug C
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.