Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: (Sort of) Need transport of some wheels from Sacramento or Sonoma
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
I have some wheels with tires on them that need to go from Reno, Sacramento or Sonoma to Whittier. (LA Basin). Buyer will give you $50 gas money on arrival... biggrin.gif
Cap'n Krusty
If they can get to SLO or Santa Maria (Or even Ventura, SB, or Canyon Country), say with someone from around here going home from Parts Heaven, I'd be glad to give 'em a ride to Whittier next weekend.

The Cap'n
ConeDodger
That might could work but I have to get paid for them first and I'm not sure how fast the buyer will move on that... I should know soon though. I just sent him an email. Thx!
ConeDodger
I sorted this out. Turns out Miss Yopu is going to LA next week... In fact she'll be home for a day from this business trip and gone by Tuesday on the next... She is scrambling to do some business so she gets to go to some trip to Victoria BC. Anyway, I convinced her to drive her own car and take the wheels in wheel bags evilgrin.gif
jim dorociak
I live in Thousand Oaks (40 miles NW of downtown LA). I have a set of wheels I am just finishing that I am personally going to deliver next week to Grass Valley. Not sure of the exact day, but tires are being mounted tomorrow so I am thinking Wed/Thursday to head north. If this is easier of a connection let me know. jdorociak@gmail.com Jim
I build and restore 3 piece wheels for 911/930/964/965/993/993TT/996 owners. My stuff is all 18".
strawman
Rob, if all else fails I'll be in Davis on Saturday in the morning and will be heading back to SLO later that day. That'll get 'em halfway to LA. PM me to let me know if this would help...
Geoff
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jim dorociak @ Jun 3 2012, 01:51 PM) *

I live in Thousand Oaks (40 miles NW of downtown LA). I have a set of wheels I am just finishing that I am personally going to deliver next week to Grass Valley. Not sure of the exact day, but tires are being mounted tomorrow so I am thinking Wed/Thursday to head north. If this is easier of a connection let me know. jdorociak@gmail.com Jim
I build and restore 3 piece wheels for 911/930/964/965/993/993TT/996 owners. My stuff is all 18".

Jim, this might be perfect. My wife is going to LA and I have her convinced to haul the wheels but I kind of doubt that will work since she will start crying when I put the wheels in her Audi...
I could drop the wheels off in Auburn at a Porsche shop there. You have to go through Auburn to get to Grass Valley.
PM me when your plans are more solid...
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(strawman @ Jun 3 2012, 03:24 PM) *

Rob, if all else fails I'll be in Davis on Saturday in the morning and will be heading back to SLO later that day. That'll get 'em halfway to LA. PM me to let me know if this would help...
Geoff

Geoff, I can get them picked up in SLO for the trip south.

The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.