Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 73 914 2.0 PNW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bluidgti
Located in Tacoma, WA.
Have had and loved this car for about a year. I'm graduating college and moving on with just my VWs. Stock fuel injection, repaint, some rust here and there but a clean hell hole. car has 117k miles and is a true 2.0 with the GA engine.
Needs shift bushings, speedometer cable (jumper), park brake cables (new ones come with car), ECU bracket, door seals.

Its not a perfect car but it is a really nice driver. has some rare wind blockers for the windows as well as rear defrost. I have the stock side skirts. Rain tray for the engine lid is all there with funnels. I have replaced both rear calipers, and valve cover gaskets. Also did maintenance type things such as ignition parts and oil change about two weeks ago.

$4500

Andrew
253-632-0615
of vwbradyboy@gmail.com

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
bluidgti
sold, that was fast.
billh1963
That was fast!
rhodyguy
i was going to offer a pre purchase look for out of area buyers. no need now. congrats on the sale.

k
6freak
Mr Hines strikes again av-943.gif

smile.gif
Mr.242
Oh wow....it even had the limited edition, exclusive, and rare RED E-BRAKE lever.

Damn, someone got a bargin. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.