Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB- Rear Shocks adjusters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rods914
I need to adjust the ride height of my daily driver. Does any one have a set of adjustable Bilstien rear shocks? Or something cheap for a daily driver. Send pics and price to rodneybell914@yahoo.com Thanks Rod
bdstone914
QUOTE(Rods914 @ Jun 3 2012, 05:41 AM) *

I need to adjust the ride height of my daily driver. Does any one have a set of used Bilstien rear shocks? Or something cheap for a daily driver. Send pics and price to rodneybell914@yahoo.com Thanks Rod

Rear shocks do not affect the ride height. Probably weak rear springs. I have lots of them. $25 a pair plus shipping.
Call for details
951 536 7478
Bruce
Rods914
I agree but I have new 140 lb coil springs on the rear and it sits too high. I want to lower the rear and I need adjustable shocks to do that. Any way to do this with out spending a boat load of $? Thanks Rod
toolguy
the Bilstein's you're asking about is the the most economical way to set height without doing something stupid like cutting the springs. . I found mine on EBay for about $250 delivered for both, new. . relatively cheap for everything you get. .
TheCabinetmaker
Are your 140's The same length as stock? I have some 160 progressive that are 2" shorter than stock. It was an instant 2" lower. even with the stock shocks. Once you lower the rear, you will need to crank the front down too. Then you will need the bumpsteer kit. Then a 4 wheel alignment.
Rods914
Does any one have a used set of these coil over adjusters for sale? Sorry for the poor quality pic Thanks for your help. Rod Bell 309.264.9047 rodneybell914@yahoo.com Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.