Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB engine tin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mbl914
Bought a 73 roller and then a 2 L locally but need all tin to install. I think it's multiple pieces right side left side rear and is there a Front? I have the Mount bar and mounts. any help would be appreciated
euro911
QUOTE(mbl914 @ Jun 3 2012, 02:43 PM) *

Bought a 73 roller and then a 2 L locally but need all tin to install. I think it's multiple pieces right side left side rear and is there a Front? I have the Mount bar and mounts. any help would be appreciated
You're probably going to need some additional tin pieces other than what you listed. Click here for a .pdf catalog of parts for 914s and start your list.

Feel free to ask questions if you're not sure about something ...
bdstone914
PM sent
I have any of the tin you may need.
Bruce
rhodyguy
unless the 2 front inboard mounts are new i would replace them now. they're cheap (relatively) and will never be easier to install than with the engine out of the car. the top nuts for the mounts to the brackets on the front engine are a bit of a hassle. the nuts tighten with about 1/8th of turn at a time. be patient.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.