Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LE front spoiler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rstover
This is my first post on the World Garage Forums and I hope It goes OK. First I want to thank the dedicated 914 crowd who offer so much information on this site. I have been reluctant to post since I know so little and as I spend time working on the car I only get more questions and a understanding how little I know about a 914.Click to view attachment I purchased a Bumblebee on this site about mid Nov and it has the good, bad and ugly. The good is that it had a original spoiler so I have removed it and replaced it with a replica which I found on this site. I do not know if the yellow paint on the car is accurate or not. I ordered the paint from NAPA twice and it is still a little more on the orange side, but it will have to do for now. The picture of the spoiler I hope gets posted.
Mike Bellis
welcome.png
914itis
welcome.png and don't be intimidated . I started with zero knowledge just like you, never heard of a 914 prior , and a non-running car. By the 2nd month I was able to drop the motor and put it back. The knowledge here is priceless. Make yourself a home.
seanery
welcome.png

Ask away, most of what we all speak is just bits and pieces of insight spread amongst out the dribble!! w00t2.gif w00t1.gif
smj
welcome.png
Quickest way to learn is to ask questions. Folks may mess with you a bit after they get to "know" you, but somebody always has a good suggestion if not a documented answer - and more often several. (And sometimes they don't contradict each other... biggrin.gif )

But yeah checking the Classics forum/threads and using the search function first are always appreciated, I'm sure. If you haven't checked the Classics yet, click here: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showforum=5

Best of luck and enjoy the ride!
Mr.242
welcome.png Everyone will be nice. Now get that car on jackstands and keep it there for 4 years. Have a great time with your car. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.