Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914-6 conversion on CL
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rwilner
http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/ctd/3056324575.html

No affiliation but looks like a nice one. I have little experience with 6 motors but this is like 15 miles from me so I can swing by and check it out for anyone interested.
zymurgist
Very nice! Thinking of building one and I don't know if I could do it for that price, even writing off the cost of my 911 as a donor.
Mr.242
Looks to be a good ride, if it passes the oncology tests. Someone go do an exam on this car.
Cairo94507
If that car is 75% of what it claims, that is a good price. I wish they would post some pictures with these Craig's List adds.
I saw that car while it was being prepped and it looks nice. I wasnt there to look at that car so I didnt spend too much time on it, but the owner Noah and his operation is first class, and worth the trip
rwilner
If anyone is seriously interested I will make the trip and take pics, just PM me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.