Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Impromtu Reno Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
For you lurking types who live in the Reno - Tahoe area, Aaron is in town! He hasn't been seen in years and this might be his only Reno appearance! Come on down to Great Basin Brewery in Victorian Square tomorrow, 6/5 at around noon. Rand and I will be there for sure... Sound off if you can make it!

Hopefully, we don't get two feet of snow as it is snowing over the Donner Summit right now!
ConeDodger
For those of you who DO NOT know who Aaron is, he is not Asian, not the birthday fairy, and definitely not going to be wearing those bunny ears or throwing down gang signs... Thanks to XITSPEED for the photo from the 2005 WCR...
ConeDodger
Change of plans!

Aaron's time is tight. So we switched the location to Great Basin Brewery at South Virginia and McCarran. See you there between 11:15am and 11:30am...

Pictures to follow!
SLITS
Tell Lurch that Professor 914 said GFY ........
ConeDodger
So Aaron came to Reno... Seems Rand and I have been misbehaving and 914World had to send an admin to straighten us out. sad.gif Seriously, lunch at Great Basin Brewery with Rand and Aaron was really terrific... I had a client to meet in the afternoon so imbibing was out, but Rand and Aaron got to enjoy a couple different brews...

Here is a picture in the parking lot. I was the only one who brought a 914 so my car got posed with! av-943.gif
Aaron Cox
Definitely a good way to close out a work trip. Good to see you guys, and knock back a beer! Thanks for lunch Rob!!
Elliot Cannon
Aarons' wife let him out by himself? poke.gif happy11.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 5 2012, 07:13 PM) *

Aarons' wife let him out by himself? poke.gif happy11.gif

Sadly, work has more restrictions on me than she does....

Suck it old man :LOL sheeplove.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Jun 5 2012, 06:05 PM) *

Definitely a good way to close out a work trip. Good to see you guys, and knock back a beer! Thanks for lunch Rob!!

As my wife (who wanted to be there) would say; walang anu man! (think nothing of it). I had a great time and wish all the gang would pass through from time-to-time!

By the way, if my wife has problems in LA this week, I'm calling you for the rescue. I have your number now! biggrin.gif
Rand
All right, since Rob brought the car, we let him pose with it too.
Rand
Great seeing you Aaron. Hopefully you get the bring the MTB next time you come this way. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.