Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Opinions Please
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ebay Jewel or Not

Thanks in advance for thoughts/ideas/opinions

I get the feeling the Hell Hole is worse than stated. 89000 on the odo. Repaint on a quarter or more.
PanelBilly
Syas batter box area is in good shape, but I can't see any lip on the battery tray in the photo. Looks like rust to me. the problem area behind the seat on the floor board is also another warning sign. I wouldn't bid unless someone saw the car in person to check out.
Harpo
Of course the hell hole is worse than stated. I would request more photos of the hell hole and the floor boards from under the car.

just my .02

David
Jeffs9146
It looks like it is sagging on the passenger side and if you look in the second to the last photo it looks like the hell hole is rusted out and bent! blink.gif confused24.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(7275914911 @ Jun 5 2012, 07:05 PM) *

Ebay Jewel or Not

Thanks in advance for thoughts/ideas/opinions

I get the feeling the Hell Hole is worse than stated. 89000 on the odo. Repaint on a quarter or more.

I sent the man a message and asked to see it in person. He said no problem. I have his phone number if you want it.
jt914-6
Hey you two Memphonians.....My '75 is for sale....it has a excellent body...it has a "heaven hole"!!!! As many times you are down here DON....you should come by and LQQK at it....KEN....you're welcome to come down...look at the car....take a little 298 drive..... driving.gif beerchug.gif
Hey JT,

Send me some pics and the price.....
I will forward to the guy who is looking....

KP
jt914-6
QUOTE(7275914911 @ Jun 6 2012, 06:37 AM) *

Hey JT,

Send me some pics and the price.....
I will forward to the guy who is looking....

KP

PM sent....
TheCabinetmaker
The sound pad in the engine bay has seperated and fell from an excess amount ot water. the lower firewall is likely toast as well as the rear of the floorpans and hell hole as the others have stated. Its been sitting for two years and ran when it was parked. How come no 914 was ever parked cause it quit running? It does look like a complete car though. Maybe 800 as a parts car. I'd go look at Jt's car.
Thanks for all the GOOD advice guy's. I tried to steer the guy away before I ever saw the ad just by the verbage used...

I was like you Curt after looking at that 1 hell hole pic.

76-914
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Jun 6 2012, 05:35 AM) *

The sound pad in the engine bay has seperated and fell from an excess amount ot water. the lower firewall is likely toast as well as the rear of the floorpans and hell hole as the others have stated. Its been sitting for two years and ran when it was parked. How come no 914 was ever parked cause it quit running? It does look like a complete car though. Maybe 800 as a parts car. I'd go look at Jt's car.

agree.gif The wheels are worth 300-500. Everything else is an unknown.
Mike Bellis
I'm a spoiled West Coast guy. I would not pay $2k for that. $500-1000 tops...
Spoke
I'd say pass.
rjames
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jun 6 2012, 08:45 AM) *

I'm a spoiled West Coast guy. I would not pay $2k for that. $500-1000 tops...

agree.gif
Pat Garvey
I'm not saying a word about it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.