Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any 914ers in Antelope Valley CA?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mr914
Hi All

I have a project going on near Palmdale and was wondering if there are any 914ers in the area.

Like to get together for a couple of beer3.gif and talk 914's.

Also, looking for some parts or a sawzall party sawzall-smiley.gif

In the valley from 6/2-6/13
Mike D.
I'm in Santa Clarita, Some of us get together on Friday's during the day to work on cars in Tajunga. Shoot me a PM with your sched. maybe we'll go for a canyon run.
arkitect
QUOTE(Mike D. @ Jun 6 2012, 10:35 AM) *

I'm in Santa Clarita, Some of us get together on Friday's during the day to work on cars in Tajunga. Shoot me a PM with your sched. maybe we'll go for a canyon run.

I wish I would have known about your weekly gatherings. I was going thru your area last Friday and was looking for something to do besides driving back to Stockton, could have checked out some teeners.

Dave
slothness
Damn, I'm in Santa Clarita also but I have family visiting for the next few weeks. Would have been nice to do a Sanfrancisquito run or something.
ematulac
I'm in Palmdale, but my car is still on jack stands. I'd love to do a local meetup, time willing.

I know there are a few other folks in the AV, so maybe they'll chime in too. And if IIRC, one of them had what seemed like a fleet of 914's...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.