Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 5 lug Fuch Replicas - Where?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brettmski
Hello- I have seen a place in South California that sells 5 lug Fuch replicas but cannot remember the name of the place. Does anyone know where I am talking about? They had both polished, black, and bi-tone wheels in many different sizes. Or any other leads who sells various Fuchs. I am looking for another set of Fuchs to have powder coated so I can have a different look to the car when I desire.
rhodyguy
for repros go buy a HOTVWs mag. lots of vendors selling dif styles. prices vary. or just read one at the magazine section and write down the vendors #s and websites. i've never looked for the HOTVWs website. i read them for free and put them back in the rack. dry.gif

k
DBCooper
Or just try CIP1 or CB Performance. But be sure to ask them for a 914 offset wheel. The VW wheels typically stick out too far, so if Flat 4 or their other suppliers don't have a 914 or 911 offset they should be able to tell you where else to look. And while you're talking with them ask the weight of the replicas. They're HEAVY compared to the real thing.

By the way, CB is an excellent place to go for carburetor parts, Weber or Dellorto. They were the official Dellorto distributor in the U.S. when those carbs were still being made and they're the ones who publish the Weber and Dellorto bibles that are so handy.
ernestj911@gmail.com
Pelican Parts sell Braid wheels.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...aid-wheels.html
echocanyons
Rota Fox's are another option in 17"
bulitt
automotion.com also.
racerbvd
+1 on the Hot VWs mag, and they are much cheaper than the other options..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.