Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F.S. 71, $8,000. 00 (Sold)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
johnc
Always pampered, covered and garaged. Original engine, interior, pretty much everything. Engine: F.I working well, injectors calibrated/balanced. Transmission, shifts well all gears. Body, no rust clean and undamaged. Modifications: added small gauges, wheel cap logos, rear trunk struts, air deflectors under car. Paint: original paint on fenders, cowl, windshield surround, interior of trunks,engine compartment,undercarriage. Paint touched up on doors to remove Porsche side stripe fading and door dings. Paint on front left headlight door and hood(very small dent from a dropped can during an earthquake) That said, paint is thin in a few spots from over polishing but is generally very nice. Bottom of car had undercoating applied when new, and still is intact. Interior: almost perfect, carpet is worn under brake pedal, dash uncracked, leather wheel still nice, passenger footrest, tether still present. Radio is not original, but is the earliest period stereo I could find. Original Emerson included. Can email more photos, trying to resize to post more.Click to view attachment
johnc
more photosClick to view attachment
johnc
Click to view attachment
elferrad
Hello,

I´m very interested.

Could you send your phone# please.

To see some pictures from undercarriage would be nice.

Thanks,
Klaus

johnc
the radio is a Becker Europa StereoClick to view attachment
bembry
Beautiful car.
AZ914
Wow, very nice!!! Good luck with the sale.
johnc
some folks have asked for hell hole pics, I crawled under the car to take these. Again, no rust at at all on this car.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
johnc
In response to some pm's , the rear valence is the proper one for pre-73 cars, although not always seen. The tailpipe extension was offered by Porsche as a dealer accessory in the '70's, I acquired an NOS one that is on the car. I have also included pics of the tools and owner's manual.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Very Nice..Good Luck with the sale..
913B
Too bad my willow green 71 is not finished, could have been Cruising brothers on the hill, I had the pedrini also. Best of luck on your sale.
johnc
Sold, pending funds from Germany. Thanks Klaus.Click to view attachment
billh1963
I had a feeling that's where the car would go! Congratulations! beer.gif

They have a favorable exchange rate....for now....
BajaXJ92
Such a nice car! wub.gif

If I had the cash, this would've been mine!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.