Oops, sorry OFF Topic.

So for the 2nd time in 8 weeks, AND the 7th or 8th time in the last 2.5yrs, my mail carrier has been putting MY mail in the mail-slot for the house in front of me.

When I called 8 weeks ago about this, I was asked if I wanted someone to call me, I said NO, that wasn't necessary, I just want MY mail delivered into my mailbox.

What happened? TWO different people called me over two days. WTF?

This morning I go out to get my newspaper before heading off to work, I look over and notice a 'bunch' of mail sitting on the front porch, with some notes taped to the mail-slot.
SIX of the pieces of mail are for ME....
THREE of the six for me are CHECKS for the 914club Brick!

I get to work and call the P.O. at about 9.35am. Again I'm asked for my phone number so someone can call me back, I said "that's not necessary, just have someone at my main po tell the courier what he or she is doing and not to do it again".
Guess who rang at 3.05 this afternoon.?

Yep, a representative from the post office.

I asked this lady WHY is it that people down there do NOT listen when you tell them it's NOT necessary to be called. She tells me that it doesn't say that on the form that she's looking at, and that she's sorry to have bothered me, and she's faxing this 'work order' (?) over to the Post Master at my main station.

GREAT, only 6 hours AFTER my call.
Thank you ------------------------------ for nuttin'.

Rant, finally, over. Enjoy your afternoon.

Donate towards the 914club Brick at Laguna Seca