Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
gzkar
California rust free, new urethane Zambezi
green paint, new w/s, carpet, Targa vinyl,
rubber seals, excellent original interior,
106K mi. One of the cleanest unmodified
914's available. See Hemmings Sports &
Exotic Cars, July 2012 for NADA guide.com
for value. $13,500. Call Jim @ 775 241-2283
or cell 559 731-5732

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Cairo94507
Hi; would it be possible for you to post a link to your add or maybe a picture or two? Thank you.
Lennies914
Was this car at the Parts Heaven swap meet? If so it's a beautiful car! first.gif
gzkar
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Jun 7 2012, 06:33 AM) *

Was this car at the Parts Heaven swap meet? If so it's a beautiful car! :first:

Lennie914, Yes we did have the car at Parts Heaven Sunday. Thanks for the compliment.
gzkar
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jun 7 2012, 05:48 AM) *

Hi; would it be possible for you to post a link to your add or maybe a picture or two? Thank you.

Cairo94507,We are trying to figure out how to add pictures, in the mean time, you can go to Hemmings.com classified to view our ad of 19 pictures. Call anytime to talk about
the car. Thank you for your interest, Jim
Cairo94507
Jim:

OK, I saw your car at the swap meet. I liked it a lot and it was very clean and your price is pretty reasonable. I think it might sell quicker with a stock set of Fuchs but that is just my opinion. I really like the color too.

Your car is a very nice example of a stock 914 2.0 and I would love it if I didn't have a six undergoing restoration. I would love your car to driver while my six is apart but my wife would seriously kill me.

GLWTS and best regards,
Michael
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.