Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Orlando to Atlanta
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cracker
Purchasing a trailer (30 ft enclosed) in the Orlando area. Anyone needing to transport a car or heading north? Trailer weight is approx. 5k pounds.

Tony / Cracker
Al Meredith
Just missed it! I was in Orlando last week and drove back on Tuesday the 5th. Al
Jake Raby
Yes we have a car in Orlando that needs to be brought just north of Atlanta! It's ready to be picked up anytime.
Cracker
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Jun 7 2012, 09:56 PM) *

Yes we have a car in Orlando that needs to be brought just north of Atlanta! It's ready to be picked up anytime.

Jake - the car can ride in my trailer but I need someone to drive/haul it up to ATL.

Tony
ThePaintedMan
Heck I would gladly drive it up to Atlanta for you for the price of a free room for the night and a way to get back down to the central Florida area. Unfortunately I do not have a truck or anything. But I do love Atlanta... and Sweetwater!

Jake Raby
Gotcha! If you find someone this might work out well.
Cracker
I've got my driver (convinced a friend he should take a drive w/ his wife for an overnight) to pick up the trailer. Thanks!

PS - I accidently purchased a new car at the same time so the trailer is now full too!!! biggrin.gif

BIGKAT_83
I guess we talked too much about always buy a bigger trailer last weekend.
What kind of new car did you get?

Bob driving.gif
Cracker
Bob - Great having lunch and spending time with you at the track! Now I have a choice to make
(can't have both) and therefore both the 914 and the Boxster will be on the block - what doesn't
sell first will be my ride. Hope your extended business trip to SLC is going well!

OPTION #1:
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

OPTION #2:
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.