Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Refurbished dash top $399 exchange
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mikey914
This is a dash that AP Performance has recovered and in in excellent shape. I took the initiative to have one of my cores rebuilt so I could offer it exchanged, this way no one is waiting for a dash for weeks while it's being worked on.

Please note that we need to recieve a rebuildable dash to exchange. We can deal with cracks as that's why you're dending yours in. The main problem that disqualifies a core is the "hood" over the insturnment cluster sags. There is nothing that can be done to rectify that .
Mikey914
more
monkeyboy
is that leather or vinyl?
Mikey914
Done in vinyl, but looks good.
02loftsmoor
man you guys do nice work, your on my list to by from on my project

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 8 2012, 05:52 AM) *

This is a dash that AP Performance has recovered and in in excellent shape. I took the initiative to have one of my cores rebuilt so I could offer it exchanged, this way no one is waiting for a dash for weeks while it's being worked on.

Please note that we need to recieve a rebuildable dash to exchange. We can deal with cracks as that's why you're dending yours in. The main problem that disqualifies a core is the "hood" over the insturnment cluster sags. There is nothing that can be done to rectify that .

Mikey914
This was a James - Morph special. I know it can take him some time to get these done, so I took a core dash I had and sent it through so I could have a spare ready to ship. I did put it up on ebay at a higher price (as Ebay will take it's pound of flesh), so if you need one, this one is ready to go. Only has a core charge to encourage the old one to be sent back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.