Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 72-74 Bumpers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
abnrdo
Looking for bumpers in good condition. Dont have to be perfect, but should be good cores for a rechrome.

PM me or post here what you have. Pictures are appreciated!
Thanks,
Jim
shadygrady
Do you have a good chrome shop? I have two sets. One I need for my 73.

Thanks, Grady

QUOTE(abnrdo @ Jun 8 2012, 06:31 AM) *

Looking for bumpers in good condition. Dont have to be perfect, but should be good cores for a rechrome.

Thanks,
Jim

shadygrady
I forgot to mention the spare set is at our other house. I will take pictures next week.

QUOTE(shadygrady @ Jun 8 2012, 06:41 AM) *

Thanks, Grady

Thanks,
Jim

abnrdo
QUOTE(shadygrady @ Jun 8 2012, 09:43 AM) *

I forgot to mention the spare set is at our other house. I will take pictures next week.

QUOTE(shadygrady @ Jun 8 2012, 06:41 AM) *

Thanks, Grady

Thanks,
Jim

Grady, I need a set for my 75. Havent picked a chrome shop yet. I have heard there is a good one close to me in Kansas City.
Cheers,
Jim
gcrotvik
Jim,

You must be backdating your 75 bumpers to the earlier bumper style. You state you are looking for 72-74 bumpers. Just to note, a 73-74 front bumper will have the holes for the bumper guards (tits). A 74 rear bumper will also have the holes for the bumper guards. Are you looking for bumpers that mirror the 73 914 (tits in the front, none in the rear) or 74 914 (tits front and rear) or 72 914 (no tits)?

I have a nice set of chrome core bumpers from a 74. They are in very good condition. They need to be straightened in the area behind the tits. The chrome is good on both. There is no rust in either. I also have a set of NOS front and rear bumper guards if you are going with the 74 look.

Let me know if you are interested and I can send pictures.

Greg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.