Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pine Cone Express
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
On our last Dawn Patrol run we went to the very top (paved) of Palomar and stopped for a few pic/s. Eric's mom joined us and loved every second of it. If you know Eric you know he wasn't holding back, either. Apparantly, he comes by this normally. laugh.gif L to R; Eric, Mike??? (Cesars buddy that came along with) and Cesar.

Click to view attachment

Same group, insert Eric's mom
Click to view attachment

Now check out this Pine Cone. Keep in mind that Cesar ain't no small dude.

Click to view attachment
arkitect
Had to pull up google maps to see where Temecula was in california. It's by my old stomping grounds of Camp Pendleton.

There is a preserve south of Palomar that would be a perfect gathering place for teeners....Hellhole Canyon. biggrin.gif

Dave
pt_700
pine cone?! i call shenanigans! that's a pineapple!

ha ha!
KELTY360
When I lived in SoCal my Dad used to make bird feeders from those. He'd spread peanut butter on the 'petals' and the birds would flock to it. It always looked strange when he'd hang them from a palm tree. May sound odd, but what can you expect from a guy who collected pine cones? dry.gif
914_teener
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 8 2012, 11:10 AM) *

On our last Dawn Patrol run we went to the very top (paved) of Palomar and stopped for a few pic/s. Eric's mom joined us and loved every second of it. If you know Eric you know he wasn't holding back, either. Apparantly, he comes by this normally. laugh.gif L to R; Eric, Mike??? (Cesars buddy that came along with) and Cesar.

Ceaser took the ass dragger?
phatnine11
QUOTE(914_teener @ Jun 8 2012, 02:45 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 8 2012, 11:10 AM) *

Ceaser took the ass dragger?

Si!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.