Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Flares and Rockers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
quadracerx
I have a set of fiberglass rear flares already...BUT Im wondering if it wouldnt be better to buy a complete set with rockers?

Im kind of leaning that way..anyone got a set that they arent going to use?

Or if I use the rear set I have, can you guys help identify them so I get the proper matching front flares and rockers?

Thanks,

Steve
jeeperjohn56
You might want to get a whole of Mike Mueller, he was trying to sell a set of new metal flare's, don't know if they are still available. John
photos
QUOTE(quadracerx @ Jun 8 2012, 01:52 PM) *

I have a set of fiberglass rear flares already...BUT Im wondering if it wouldnt be better to buy a complete set with rockers?

Or if I use the rear set I have, can you guys help identify them so I get the proper matching front flares and rockers?

Thanks,

Steve

I would be interested in purchasing your rears if you end up with a full set. Thanks... smile.gif
914ltd
PM sent
JRust
QUOTE(quadracerx @ Jun 8 2012, 02:52 PM) *

Thanks,

Steve

I have a full set of glass flares & a set of AA flares rockers. I could sell them no problem. I bought & installed the metall AA flares. Bought 2 sets of rockers so id have a set for the glass flares i had. Dont need them now. Sold the car they are going on
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.