Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: My day at work
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Valy
I had to attend a meeting today and McLaren was one of the sponsors.
I was forced to get in the car biggrin.gif as a potential buyer.
Couldn't find the 3rd pedal and since I already own a white midengine car with brown interior, I didnt buy it.

BUT WHAT A CAR!
bulitt
Whats the Sticker 1m$
Valy
QUOTE(bulitt @ Jun 8 2012, 06:16 PM) *

Whats the Sticker 1m$

Actually much lower. Around $200 depending on finishing options.
RickS
Nice car. The problem with most super cars is that they are only super for a year until some new more super car comes along and knocks them off the throne. This year's bling becomes last years also-ran. On the other hand, our older cars like ours only get cooler with age.
matthepcat
Cool. I am visiting a friend in San Diego this weekend. Get to take his new one out tomorrow, so very excited.

Only got to sit in it and smell it today.
nathansnathan
I did this thing in photoshop using, I think, that car. Top Gear uk did the transition shots, I guess they took the body off to get? Anyway it inspired me to put a 914 body on it, not sure if it's the same wheel base really. They're a bit crude, but seeing them in such close context, I can't look at the 914 windshield the same now biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Porschef
QUOTE(nathansnathan @ Jun 9 2012, 11:00 AM) *

I did this thing in photoshop using, I think, that car. Top Gear uk did the transition shots, I guess they took the body off to get? Anyway it inspired me to put a 914 body on it, not sure if it's the same wheel base really. They're a bit crude, but seeing them in such close context, I can't look at the 914 windshield the same now biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Damn, that's sexy. Just that something has to be done with those rear tires....
Uh and the fronts,,,,
bandjoey
Isn't that the Star Trek Logo onthe steering wheel??? Where do the Dilithium Crystals go? Beam me up Scotty! ps. Your's a sick man for not placing an order.

very_first_smiley[1].gif
matthepcat
IPB Image

3.8 twin turbo. It does the job well
matthepcat
IPB Image

IPB Image

Good fun
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

I feel your pain !!! Make sure your friend stays at home when you take that drive,

then head for Mexico or Canada . driving-girl.gif Then let me know and I'll turn you in for the

Reward. Dave slap.gif
EdwardBlume
Cool car.... aktion035.gif
IanS
They are one of those cars that looks better in real life than in pics.
Not a lot of distractions inside the cockpit either, very purposeful.
Great cars!
euro911
Click to view attachment

Nice car, but I'd settle for that nice garage floor coating idea.gif

smile.gif
tomeric914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jun 11 2012, 12:15 PM) *

Nice car, but I'd settle for that nice garage floor coating idea.gif

The faux granite looks nice but would be difficult if they dropped a small spring, nut, screw, etc. I prefer a stark white floor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.