Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For those of you coming to the party
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
Here's a link to a map

Look for my car when you get onto East Bay Dr. I'll park it at the bottom of our driveway. The driveway has 3 T's. Vear left at the first T, right at the second and left at the third. See you this afternoon. Address is 4722 38th St NW, Gig Harbor, but that's not a lot of help. Phone is 253 851-6447.

Dave
John Kelly
Hi Dave,

It looks like Geoff scared my cold symtoms away. Usually when I get a sore throat, I'm in for it, but not this time. Anything I should bring...what is Leffe...a beer? can you see through it?

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
crash914
Good luck!! smilie_pokal.gif

Be sure to post the sound and pictures for those of us not there....

I will be right behind you...my motor is in, turns over I just need to connect the wires for the MegaSquirt....I hope to have fire tomorrow....(Birthday party today)

Go for the open exhaust! get a sould bite....way to go, I know we all on the BBS(where did it go?) have been following your build project and want to share in the completion.

Take care, herb
DNHunt
John just show up, we,ve got food and beer covered. I'll even give you back your hammer
Bleyseng
Its Belgian beer.

Geoff biggrin.gif
reverie
I'd like a wee dram o' the Leffe, sir!

I'm bringing a bunch of Boeing-quality earplugs for you guys. smile.gif
rhodyguy
dave, do you want me to bring the air filters too? your phone is busy. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.