Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914club BBQ at my house this summer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisReale
I got it into my head that I will have a BBQ at my house for 914club (and porsche) people. I have a two car garage, one side fits my 914, the other is stuffed with shit that needs to go to the dump (BBQ is a good incentive to finally get rid of this stuff!). I waz thinking maybe we could have some sort of tech session on Korijo's car, or someting like that. Maybe if we plan this in advance, some of you bay Area guys could make it? This is still in the planning stages, and I have schedules to work out, but what do you think?
Bleyseng
I'll help and show up too unless its on the 4th of July.
Geoff
ChrisReale
Probably not on the 4th beer3.gif
boxstr
Lets see if we can get a caravan driving up from Portland and the surrounding area.
Overnight accomadations will be needed, along with a wash and shine area for the cars. And maybe a lift so that any repairs can be made while we are up there.
Great idea Chris, just let us know what day and time. tongue.gif
CCLINBBQLAND
mskala
Just send me the plane ticket and I'll be there tongue.gif
Mark S.
'70 914-6
Aaron Cox
mee too! how many people on this list live in the north west?
Qarl
Set a date and people can plan!

Karl
Bleyseng
Will first class tickets work for you guys? I am sure that Brad can set it up for you..
Geoff tongue.gif

Who has a lift in Seattle?
I know Dave Ellison does but thats Olympia!
Wish Dave Said was around he always was up for this stuff plus he had a lift!
914werke
Tell me the date I do my best (work permiting) to be there.
What does Korijo still need for completetion of his ride, As Geoff can attest I have a ton of stuff.
Dave_Darling
I also suggest posting on the PacificNW914 Yahoo Group. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pacificNW914 .

--DD
Bleyseng
Rich, he needs help putting stuff together, finishing the car, tons of work. His guy that was working on the car kinda bagged out. I suppose we should have some work partys BBQ's to help finish the car. I have been swamped at work lately so I have been no help. Heck my car is just sitting there waiting for me to work on it too.
Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.