Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suspension bolts - what size?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThePaintedMan
Hi there again,
I'm sorry for being a forum whore and posting separately. Please forgive me for the sake of organizing my thoughts separately. Can anyone tell me what size the bolts are where the main suspension tube meets the body at the back of the front firewall? I'm looking for two of them, which have been missing from my car since I got it. Are there also washers that go with it? See picture below.
A&PGirl
Q: Do you have the pan the bolts on in front of the steering rack? It is under the gas tank.

There are a couple of choices, bit it looks like the following is what you need:

900 075 040 02 Hex bolt M10x20 coarse

900 027 016 02 M10 Lock Ring (split)

900 025 008 02 M10 Plain Flat washer
TheCabinetmaker
Do you have the rack cover? I have a few with the bolts that I can send you with the other stuff
ThePaintedMan
Uh no, I don't have the pan. It probably rusted out long ago. I actually wasnt all that worried about putting one back on, but will definitely consider it Curt. I just assumed that these two bolts might be structural, but from what I'm hearing they're just for the pan?
TheCabinetmaker
Well, they do hold the pan on, but they are needed. They bolt the tube to the body.
ThePaintedMan
Yep, thats what I thought. Sending you an e-mail soon Curt. Thanks for all the help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.