Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from Zaragoza Spain
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DonTraver
I still love Spain. Since I last wrote I think I´ve been to Pamplona, Bilbao, Santander, Santiago, Porto, Lisbon, Valladolid, and now Zarazona.

I´m leaving Spain in a couple days for Le Mans. Meeting up with the British Porsche Club. They set up a 5 star campground in the Porsche Curves every year. They set up your tent for you, equip it with whatever you want, there´s a 24/7 restaurant and bar, private showers and bathrooms, etc. It´s pretty nice, I went there with them in 2010.

After the races I´ll just visit some places in France close by because I´m also going to the Classic Le Mans in July, I´m really looking forward to that. The Classic only runs on even years.

After that, who knows?

Figured out a while back I´ve driven over 1000 miles on the Nurburgring, it´s either 78 or 82 laps, I´ll have to go back and take it past 100 laps.

My computer died yesterday, the dreaded blue screen. I´ll take it to a shop tomorrow, but I´m pretty sure it´s toast. Really glad I´ve been backing up with a couple of 32 gig flash drives.

Anyone out there have a Ipad? How do you like it? Can you change the keyboard to US vrs Europe? Which size would you recommend? Which Apps, I know nothing about Apps. If I buy one in Europe, will the voltage be compatible with the US?

I´d rather find out about them from people that have one. I don´t always believe the advertisements anymore.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks, Don
URY914
Please don't take this wrong, Don, but you suck. Have a nice time at LeMans.
biosurfer1
Don, you going to hang around until the Olympics?
Bleyseng
ipad chargers are all the same as they can use 110 to 220v just plug it in. If you buy a European one they mostly come with the dual round pin cord so but you can buy a different one back in the States.

Apps are little programs and most cool ones are free! ipads are great for most computing stuff like photos, email etc.
abnrdo
Don,
Someday I want to do what you are doing! Would love to ship my car over to Germany and just travel. It would be great to see some of your event photos.
/r,
Jim
driving.gif
DonTraver
I think this link will work to see pictures of my tour of Europe.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2010-2011_european_tour/sets/

Later Don
shoguneagle
I may never get to Europe but through your logs, photos, etc. I feel I have gained a lot of information and enjoyment.

Thank You.

Steve Hurt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.