I have an official Hugo Boss McLaren Race Suit worn by the McLaren test team. This racing test suit is made by Hugo Boss, and is 100 % silk. It features advertisements on it by Mercedes-Benz the sponserer of the McLaren formula one team, Michelin tires, Loctite, computer Associates, mobile 1, Hugo Boss, SCHUCO, SAP, and West. This McLaren West racing test suit is significantly rarer, than the regular McLaren racing suit, for less of them were made and used. This is a fantastic piece of McLaren history, for a McLaren test suit is incredibly rare, but to have it also be a West is almost unheard of. Just imagine what cars this suit was worn in, it could have been used to test the McLaren F1, the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG McLaren , the new McLaren MP4-12C, or even on one of McLarens extremely successful formula one cars. This suit is a L/XL and is top of the line. On the front is has two breast pockets that close with a zipper, two lower leg zipper pocket, and two hip pockets. Yet this suit also has removable legs, which come off with the slide of a zipper. This is extremely rare for a racing suit to have the option to remove the legs, say on a hot day. Yet this suit is even more complex, for it has a built in hip strap with Velcro to tighten the suit around your waist to make sure that it fits. On top of that it has a vent made of overlapping materials along the back, and a special mesh underneath the arms so that your body can breathe. Overall this is a fantastic top of the line racing suit that is extremely rare. Also on all of the zippers it says Boss on one side, and McLaren on the other (see pictures). This suit is in great condition considering that it was used regularly to test McLarens cars. It's only minor flaw is a small rip along the right lower leg, but with the removable bottoms you can simply take it off and nobody will be able to tell. I acquired this suit from a lady whose husband was a McLaren test driver. She said that her husband use to use it to tesst Mclaren's Cars. Overall this is a fantastic find. It is an incredibly rare and high end test suit that could have been used to test some incredible cars. This is a must have for any motoring enthusiast.

If you would like to see anymore pictures feel free to email me.

This suit has removable sleeves. That is why it currently has short sleeves. However I do not have the extensions to attach to the arms.

###############################PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN CALL YOU BACK###################################

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I would be more than happy to ship this racing suit for a little extra<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This suit is roughly

66 inches tall

34 inches from sleeve to seelve

22 inches across the waist

Ferrari, Mercedes, bmw, Porsche, corvette, Lamborghini, alpha Romeo, Bugatti, Ferrari, gtr, fast, f1, formula 1, grand prix, antique, vintage, ceramic, porcelain, neon, metal, collectible, historic, hot rod, Plymouth, charger, mustang, neon, sign, hto rod, 911, Porsche, 928, 944, Carrera gt, carrera, cayenne, panamera, turbo, boxter, 914, 928, 991, 996, 924, v 8, v 10, v 12, v8, v10, v12, porsche
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!