Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 Engine Tin Hardware Kit, GB $45
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
A&PGirl
This is a GB on stock 914/6 Engine Tin Hardware. I have most of it in stock now and I'd like to order the rest. You get hardware, parts list and instructions all sealed up.

I'm not asking cash until the kits are ready in 5 weeks. I need a commitment to purchase then pay in 5 weeks when the kits should be ready.

Just to be super clear, this kit is for STOCK 914/6 Engine Tin only. I'll be looking to do the 911 Engine Tin Kits later. The kit contains the special Alternator Lock nut M14x1.5 and the speed nuts.

I believe this is the first time a 914/6 Engine Tin kit has ever been offered.

Representative photo below. Missing the wing nuts. The long hex bolt will be a socket, the speed nuts and tapping screws will be the right size. Everything will be Replica plate except for the alternator nut.

GB $45, regular price $55. For comparison, the 914/4 kit is $38.

So, who's in?

aktion035.gif Paid smilie_pokal.gif Shipped

smile.gif porbmw (2) aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif
smile.gif stuttgart46 (1)
smile.gif Jasfsmith (1)
smile.gif dug (1)
smile.gif Ronald 4780 (1)
smile.gif seanery (1) aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif
smile.gif sbsix (1) aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif
smile.gif echocanyons (1) aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Click to view attachment
A&PGirl

If no one shows interest by the end of June 22nd, I'll prematurely end the GB and not assemble the kit.
porbmw
C'mon you lurkers, time to step up. We're talking 6's.

I'm in for two.

Thanks
A&PGirl
Got you down. smile.gif

beer.gif
A&PGirl
Come on People! Last Week to Sign Up! If you don't like the cheap price, I can raise it just for you. laugh.gif

Just add a reply or PM me.

flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif
stuttgart46
I'm in
Jasfsmith
Add me to the list.
A&PGirl
icon_bump.gif

poke.gif That will be the last day to stake your claim!
dug
Put me on the list.
thanks!
dug
Ronald4780
I'm in for a set.
seanery
I'm in.
sbsix
I'm in for a set.
A&PGirl
Got everyone added. smile.gif
A&PGirl
Last Day to Sign Up! icon_bump.gif

PM or Post don't worry if I don't get you added today. As long as you meet the deadline you're in. biggrin.gif

I'm getting my quotes later today then I'll be ordering up parts next week! beerchug.gif
A&PGirl
Update:

Everything is ordered and should be here (knock on wood) in about 3-3 1/2 weeks. smilie_pokal.gif

FYI: For those that didn't sign up, it looks like I'll have a few extra kits. happy11.gif
A&PGirl
I going to call my wholesaler Monday and see what the status on the parts. They may or may not have power by then. (FYI, They are my only German wholesaler)
seanery
have i paid you for this yet? if not lemme know and i'll send paypal over
A&PGirl
PM sent smile.gif
A&PGirl
Here is the current status as of today:

My supplier has been out of power for a 1 week +. I called yesterday and they think most of it is in, but they can't check the computers and the person in charge of fulfillment & shipping couldn't get to work yesterday.

I will be checking in with them again.

The next delay after that would be me getting the wing nuts plated yellow here locally. That would be about a 5-7 day turnaround. Once I receive everything, I can immediately begin assembly and probably turn around all the kits in 3 days.

Edit:
Everyone listed in the GB has been notified with this information.
A&PGirl
Speed Nuts have been released and heading my way. smilie_pokal.gif

Now I'm waiting on the other pieces. smile.gif
larryM
pic shows only nuts & bolts - are you selling the 4 side & front tin pieces to fit 911 engine - or only the nuts & bolts?
A&PGirl
QUOTE(larryM @ Jul 10 2012, 09:02 PM) *

pic shows only nuts & bolts - are you selling the 4 side & front tin pieces to fit 911 engine - or only the nuts & bolts?

Just the nuts & bolts.
A&PGirl
Update:

The speed nuts arrived today and I'll need to get them plated.

75% of the other things hopefully will arrive by the end of next week. I'll be getting the wing nuts plated too.

The 25% they had to reorder from Germany. So, I estimate 2-3 weeks?

I'll have the kits put together and almost ready to go except for that one hardware piece.

There's always unexpected complications ordering from Germany. laugh.gif
sbsix
QUOTE(A&PGirl @ Jul 12 2012, 10:32 AM) *

Update:

The speed nuts arrived today and I'll need to get them plated.

75% of the other things hopefully will arrive by the end of next week. I'll be getting the wing nuts plated too.

The 25% they had to reorder from Germany. So, I estimate 2-3 weeks?

I'll have the kits put together and almost ready to go except for that one hardware piece.

There's always unexpected complications ordering from Germany. laugh.gif

Carrie, thanks for keeping us updated!
A&PGirl
At the plater's. smile.gif

I will call tomorrow and see if the last piece showed up from Germany yet.

Knock on wood please?
A&PGirl
I'll be working on putting the kit together next week. All the paperwork stuff is done and has been done for awhile. biggrin.gif

I not working on the kit this weekend because I have things that have to be done. evilgrin.gif

But, feel free to PM me, post here, email me and peruse my website under the 914/6 tab.

914Central, LLC|Products|914-6
map
I believe the kit is to include instructions. May I please get copy of those?

Pieper
A&PGirl
All in hand. Finally, have a cold one on me. beerchug.gif

I will begin assembly tomorrow through friday.

So, yeah icon_bump.gif poke.gif

beerchug.gif beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.