Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Sunvisors (SOLD), foglight lenses (SOLD)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
familienauto
I am not really sure what a fair price is for this stuff. Please offer input if I have priced incorrectly.

SOLD - 1. Pair of sunvisors. Nice shape, minimal flaws. No tears or anything. It has been pointed out to me that there is supposed to be a flap over the mirror which is missing. $50 obo.

SOLD - 2. Pair of foglight lenses. Genuine Porsche, never used. Still in the packaging. Neither Pelican Parts nor AA seem to have these in stock, so I'm not sure what they're worth. $100 obo for the pair?

Paypal preferred.

Zach

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
bdstone914
PM sent for lenses.
[/quote]
edrotol
QUOTE(familienauto @ Jun 10 2012, 09:16 PM) *

I am not really sure what a fair price is for this stuff. Please offer input if I have priced incorrectly.

1. Pair of sunvisors. Nice shape, minimal flaws. No tears or anything. $50 obo.

2. Pair of foglight lenses. Genuine Porsche, never used. Still in the packaging. Neither Pelican Parts nor AA seem to have these in stock, so I'm not sure what they're worth. $100 obo for the pair?

Paypal preferred.

Zach

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

2nd in line for lenses if still available.
etcmss
is the flap missing on the right visor for the mirror?
Gary
familienauto
There's no flap there. I didn't realize there is supposed to be one. Sorry if I misrepresented it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.