Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Everyone has an opinion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JawjaPorsche
Someone is selling a Teener on Craiglist. His comment is:

"HAS NOT" BEEN WEIRD-ED OUT WITH CARB MODS & FIBERGLASS KITS.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/3062820802.html

(FI or Carbs, Flares or Not, we all share our love for Teeners!)

beerchug.gif
abnrdo
screwy.gif $18,500???? I dont think thats an original color.

Bleh..
luskesq
Could have been worse, e.g. "ruined" by carbs and glass . . .

keith
Cupomeat
Yeah, I would not call fiberglass flares weird, BUT some of the fiberglass kits out there could be called weird.

Either way, can't tell by the pictures, but that car would have to be spectacular for me to shell out $18,500 for it.
Andyrew
Pretty sure that the CW guys agree with the craigslister...

Hey, Wait... My car has a carb and fiberglass panels... Whats he trying to say...
'73-914kid
It has euro front turn signals, all anodized trim was painted black, LE spoiler, and black painted Mahle Wheels. Yeah, it definetly has NO modifications
mepstein
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Jun 11 2012, 02:21 PM) *

It has euro front turn signals, all anodized trim was painted black, LE spoiler, and black painted Mahle Wheels. Yeah, it definetly has NO modifications

Aftermarket side mirrors...
carr914
I've met the owner and seen the car - both wierd screwy.gif
914Bryan
Belch....Maybe he is talking about the plane in the background?
tscrihfield

IPB Image
JIM GAFFIGAN PALE ALE by jimgaffigan, on Flickr

Hey fella,
What do have against carbs and glass!
ThePaintedMan
Just a warning, that car is for sale down here too! http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/3048611472.html

Be wary...
euro911
Don't know about you guys, but I think I'd buy the one from FL ... it's 2k cheaper laugh.gif
Rand
QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Jun 11 2012, 07:23 PM) *

Hey fella,

laugh.gif

Nothing of course. I love them both. But if you could have the same car with FI and steel fenders, would you refuse the upgrades?? poke.gif
zymurgist
I icon12.gif CAPS LOCK
Katmanken
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Jun 12 2012, 06:48 AM) *

I icon12.gif CAPS LOCK

WHAT? SPEAK UP.
rhodyguy
"THIS IS A GREAT INVESTMENT..." dry.gif too funny. i wonder what the price was before it was lowered.

k
tscrihfield
QUOTE(Rand @ Jun 12 2012, 02:48 AM) *

QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Jun 11 2012, 07:23 PM) *

Hey fella,

laugh.gif

Nothing of course. I love them both. But if you could have the same car with FI and steel fenders, would you refuse the upgrades?? poke.gif

Touché .... Although... I would be the guy that cut the steel fenders off for full glass ones... But before I get stoned to death, I would cut them off nicely to be used on another car!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.