2200 cc motor 4 cylinder Big Bore motor, only 15k miles on built motor. Oversize valves and ratio rockers, Performance Engle Cam, Dual 45mm Dual Dellortos with new HD fuel pump, Compufire pointless ignition / Hyfire Coil / Bosch 009 performance distributor, 911 front end and brakes. 15" 5 lug German Fuchs Wheels fully polished,plus spare. Kumho tires with plenty of thread left, New KYB performance shocks, Short throw shifter / Momo shift knob / Formuling France Steering wheel, Custom cut aluminum dash with custom Auto Meter Phantom white face gauges. Tach, Speedo, Fuel, Oil pressure/temp, Voltmeter, and Air-Fuel mix gauge, 10k miles on rebuilt transmission and CV joints 911 style interior door panels, German carpet and Porsche logo mats. BLACK interior, Sony AM/FM CD/CDR/MP3/iPod hook up, amp, 4- 51/4 speakers Car alarm with fuel cut off and ignition cut off, Factory color paint, Carpeted front and rear trunk, Removable top, Always garaged, Very clean interior, Well maintained,..... I have owned this car since 1996. It was completed in 2001 redone from the ground up. As it stood in 1996 it won Best in Show for 1996 for 4 Cylinder Modified in San Luis Obispo Porsche 914 Parade. It won again in the same class in 2002 in the same parade in 1996. This car is not completely perfect but close. This car is a street driven car. This beautiful car needs a new home and a real Porsche enthusiast owner. You're not going to find a car in this condition and custom at this price. This car is a custom car but not molested as a Porsche. $11,500 Or Best Offer!! For more pictures and information please email me. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE!!!!!

Call to leave a message or text me at 626-Three Six Three - 58 Six Seven
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!