Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: metal "porsche" lettering
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rgolia
The PO put this on my 914 when I was 18 yrs old (yep it was me and I got tired of telling everyone what kind of car it was). It is now broken, broke when being taken off for paint job. I think it is from a 77 or 78 924...but not sure. It has three pins for mounting.

Any idea where i can find one or have something similar made...the holes are there so I have no choice. If you know someone that can fix it that would work too.Click to view attachment
markb
I think I picked one of these up not too long ago, but I think mine is gold, so may be different.
bulitt
Maybe one of the forum vendors-
Emblems
rgolia
QUOTE(markb @ Jun 11 2012, 04:09 PM) *

I think I picked one of these up not too long ago, but I think mine is gold, so may be different.

I think they had them in black or gold on the 924s. I always liked the look, but if i thought about it I would have had the paint guy fill the holes.
914itis
It's funny you say that. I was getting tired of telling what kind of car it is as well . 10-15 times on a nice day . Now that i have the Porsche engraved rockers and the reflector on the tail. I have to tell the year. av-943.gif I like the attention, but sometimes ar15.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.