Porsche 914 with a fuley head 327 SBC electronic dist sleeper 4 muffler system 5 speed stick too much too list like full chassi stainless AIR kit big brakes needs paint and interior installed After market front and rear bumpers with low profile this car has a stainless chassi kit welded to all major suspension componets have all parts to finish minus a windshield porsche cookie cutter wheels 225/50-15 flared fenders securty lock out theft device solenoid trunk latch Car runs and drives serious only if you are not intreasted please dont waste my time might take a serious best offer of cash no low ballers I know what it cost in parts alone I wont return emails unless you put your name and phone number in it.! ! ! I dont want your dope !!! this is a street legal race car Best reasonable offer will be considerd. not a forced sale. Thanks for looking. No smog No Smog No Smog no blocked calls if you want more pics or video of it running send name and phone number this is not a thrown together piece of junk a lot of time and effort and money whent into this project It runs and drives Brian 530-308-7618 poss trade plus cash

poss trade no junk race kart 125 tag forklift pontoon boat razor rhino snowmobiles dump trailor nice car truck for the wife
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!