Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: stock steel front and rear valences, very nice shape
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
B2524
I have a set of stock steel front and a rear valences that are in very nice shape for sale. I will post pictures tonight. (posting this now to force me to get off my butt and take pictures) both are in very nice condition and will need very little work before paint. not an expert so I won't say what years they fit, I'll let the pictures do that.
asking $125 for the front
asking $75 for the rear
local SF bay area pickup preferred but willing to ship at buyer's expense
thanks
KD

edit: if you look at the inside of the rear valence you will see some bondo that dripped down from some earlier body work, it is on the inside not on the outside.
i'm sure it will pop off but i didn't want to fire up the torch to soften it. will do if someone really wants me to.
cheers.
kd
audio_file
QUOTE(B2524 @ Jun 12 2012, 09:54 AM) *

I have a set of stock steel front and a rear valences that are in very nice shape for sale. I will post pictures tonight. (posting this now to force me to get off my butt and take pictures) both are in very nice condition and will need very little work before paint. not an expert so I won't say what years they fit, I'll let the pictures do that.
asking $125 for the front
asking $75 for the rear
local SF bay area pickup preferred but willing to ship at buyer's expense
thanks
KD

interested in the front, pending pics!

chris
B2524
bump for the pictures
audio_file
I'll take the front one!! PM sent...
TargaToy
Interested in the rear.

PM also sent. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.