Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS : western wheels and empi
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
1slow914
i have a set of 5 western wheels/ Dan Gurney that are in great condition, no bends, no rash. lugs included .

asking$300

also have a set of empi rivieras that have polished lips. one wheel has a little rash, but nothing major.

asking $180

have too many wheels!!

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
nickp997
had to be a dummy but im not a experienced as most of the Jedi Ninja's round here -- can you provide details. diam/size, offset, width, etc.

Thanks
jimkelly
i think offset is less than 914 wheels - thus 195 tires may be the limit??

4 3/4" to top of wheel from wheel mount surface - so about 4.5" to bead from wheel mount surface.

jim
1slow914
both wheel sets are 15 x 5.5 and around 4" of backspacing? il check tonight when i get back home.
photos
pm sent on the empi's.
1slow914
QUOTE(photos @ Jun 13 2012, 10:40 PM) *

pm sent on the empi's.

pm replied.
1slow914
BEST OFFER on all wheels. will work on shipping also.. need to move, QUICK!
trev0006
If you still have these wheels what is the best price?

QUOTE(1slow914 @ Jun 12 2012, 12:21 PM) *

i have a set of 5 western wheels/ Dan Gurney that are in great condition, no bends, no rash. lugs included .

asking$300

also have a set of empi rivieras that have polished lips. one wheel has a little rash, but nothing major.

asking $180

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
have too many wheels!! tires are in good condition with plenty of tread
BMW cars are some of the best in the world
Do winter Goodyear tires make your car corner better
These will make your car much faster
Sea Dragon 914
The back spacing of the Dan Gurney wheels will only allow you to go with 165 tires unless you modify your fenders. You might be able to get 185s on them if you roll the fenders. I had them on my first 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.