Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: air conditioning, mostly complete out of '74 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Skibrian213
I've got the mostly complete and supposedly fully functional A/C from my '74. I bought the car with everything installed, previous owner said it just needed to be recharged, they are known for losing fluid due to excessive amounts of hose. I took everything out because at the time I lived in Maine where the summers are not too warm and didn't want to deal with the extra weight/power loss.

I have the compressor, condenser and mount, and the evaporator with associated wiring. If I have forgotten a piece, I probably have it lying around somewhere so just let me know what else you would need!

I would prefer pick up but can ship, obviously buyer pays costs. I am selling this as is with no guarantee, but as I said it was supposedly working before I pulled everything and has since been sitting on a shelf in my garage.

I am listing everything for $400 but will entertain offers because I'm not honestly sure what it's worth. Feel free to call 336-905-0436 or send me a message. Can provide pics at request.
Rbcm2005
PM Sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.